Abelssoft SSD Fresh Serial Key With Crack [LATEST]
Abelssoft SSD Fresh Freebie: Increase your lifetime of your SSD. Did you know that your precious SSD has a minimum life expectancy (memory access rate)? Do you want to increase your SSD life? SSD Fresh helps you to do everything that is not required to write your activities to the system.
See driver info
- Get information about your driver and manufacturer. The new SSD displays the familiar information that is best suited to the hard drive installed on the computer. You can see for example the last volume and how far space is.
See S.M.A.R.T. data
- Today’s most difficult cars use the monitoring system, called S.M.A.R.T. (Testing, Evaluation and Presentation). Analyzes the disk and already displays errors before they can cause data loss. SSD Fresh reads this information and reflects on the window.
Disable Windows Explorer
- Since the SSD has the same time to access all memory licenses, there is no need to be kept in line. Additionally, the anti-productive system produces a hits bar, which reduces the lifetime of the SSD. Therefore, it is highly advised to implement a system of abuse.
Termination of time
- Windows stores time to access each accessed file. This creates unnecessary writing and thus will reduce your SSD lifetime. This disturbance is highly recommended.
- Prefetch supports reloading of frequently used RAM applications. Because of the rapid access to the SSD, this function is ineffective and has a disability.
Disable abuse of first files
- Due to the way the files are stored on the SSD, the abuse of start-up files does not understand and should be disabled as it slows down your SSD lifetime.
Removal of Windows activity
- Windows maintains final changes to programs, and interruptions and other events from different services and programs. This creates unnecessary access to writing and reduces the lifetime of your SSD.
Keeping a short name
- Compatible with old DOS 16-bit old applications, Windows makes small names in folders and files, which lead to non-subscription access to your SSD. Current applications do not need those names, so they are disabled.