EX Kernel Manager v3.17 Paid Apk [LATEST]
EX Kernel Manager V3.17 Paid Apk [LATEST] (EXKM) gives you total control over your hardware with premium features and a beautifully optimized material design user interface. EXKM is the ultimate tool for performance tuning, maximizing battery life, configuring gestures or tweaking color and sound. Download now only on Crack Tower.Com
Also Read: Tenorshare Card Data Recovery
- Dashboard: your home page within the app, Dashboard summarizes your current settings and shows real-time CPU and GPU frequencies, temperatures, memory usage, uptime, deep sleep, battery level and temperature, governors, and i/o settings.
- Battery Monitor: the most accurate way to measure battery life. Exum’s Battery Monitor is designed to show battery statistics that you can use to improve battery life scientifically. EXKM Battery Monitor measures % battery use per hour and gives separate statistics for screen off (idle drain) and screen on (current drain). It automatically measures only when the battery is discharging, so you never have to remember to reset the stats or create markers.
- CPU Settings: easily create, share and load CPU governor profiles for maximum battery life. Adjust max frequency, in frequency, CPU governor, CPU boost, hot plugging, thermals and voltage (if supported by kernel or hardware)
- Graphics Settings: Max rate, in frequency, GPU governor, Adreno Idler (requires kernel support)
- Advanced Color Control: RGB controls, saturation, value, contrast and hue, Save, load and share custom profiles. (requires kernel support, most custom kernels for Qualcomm devices implement this driver)
- Wake Gestures: sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic feedback, camera gesture, wake timeout and more (requires kernel support). Asus ZenFone 2 gestures are fully supported.
- Custom User Settings: This feature allows you to add any kernel setting you want. Kernel settings are located in the /proc and /sys directories. Just navigate to the desired path, and you can quickly and easily add the parameter to the app where it can be changed on the fly or applied at boot. Plus you can easily import/export your custom settings and share with other users.
- Memory Settings: adjust SRAM, KSM, low memory killer, and virtual memory settings
- Sound Control: adjust speaker, headphone and mic gain. Supports elementals, faux sound, excellent sound control, and others (requires kernel support).
- CPU Times: Show CPU frequency usage and deep sleep, and optionally sort by most used frequencies.
- Update or Install ElementalX: Get notified and quickly download and install the ElementalX Kernel on your Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One m7, HTC One m8, HTC One m9, HTC 10 and OnePlus 3.
- Kernel Backup: save and restore core backups
- Many other settings: i/o scheduler, read ahead kb, sync, SRAM, KSM, USB fast charge, TCP congestion algorithm, last kernel log, magnetic cover control, memory settings, entropy settings and much more!
- Other features: configurable, one-click Powersave mode and Performance modes, CPU temperature notification, language chooser (English, French, German, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese), theme chooser, auto-power save mode and more!
What’s New :
- Fix kernel backup/restore.
- Fix UI glitches.
- Improve hotplug options.
- Fix quick settings tiles on Android 7.1.2.
- Fix Boeffla sweep2sleep settings.
- Improve CPU core and frequency control.
- High-performance audio setting.
- Many bugfixes and minor improvements.
- Revamp Powersave and Performance modes.
- Bugfixes (including CPU settings and Dashboard frequencies).
- Add shortcuts.
- Improve script handling.
EX Kernel Manager Download Setup
EX Kernel Manager Download Setup + Crack