R-Studio 8.3 Build 167546 Network Edition With Crack [LATEST]
R-Studio 8.3 Build 167546 Network Edition With Crack [LATEST] also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery. Download now only on Crack Tower.Com
Also Read : Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures Pro Apk
- Standard Windows Explorer – style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012.
- Data recovery over the Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (a new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
- Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery): if the disk file system is heavily damaged or unsupported, R-Studio searches for specific data patterns (“file signatures”) typical for certain file types (Microsoft Office documents, jpg, etc.). Such known file types can be custom-defined.
- Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows), Basic(MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual attack from its components. Such virtual attack can be processed like a real one.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image data can be compressed and split into several files to put it on CD/DVD/flash or FAT16/FAT32/exFAT. Then the image files can be processed like regular disks.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- Recovering data if:
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
- VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
- Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, a professional HDD imaging device specifically built for data recovery from hard drives with hardware issues. Such integration provides R-Studio with a low-level fine-tuned access to drives with a certain level of hardware malfunction. Moreover, it allows disk imaging and analyzing be performed simultaneously. That is, any sector R-Studio accesses on the source disk will be immediately cloned to a clone drive and any other data recovery operation will be made from that clone disk avoiding further deterioration of the original disc and significant reduction in processing time.
R-Studio Download Setup
R-Studio Download Setup + Crack